Our office, located in Nacogdoches, Texas, focuses on the defense of state and federal criminal charges and accusations. We provide representation pre-indictment, at trial, and on appeal. We also handle matters such as expunction of criminal records, petitions for non-disclosure, petitions to seal juvenile records, petitions for early release from probation, and obtaining occupational drivers licenses.
Mr. Watts is Board Certified in Criminal Law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the United States Fifth Circuit Appellate Court, the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the American Bar Association.
- Criminal Law
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- The George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Major: Journalism
- Texas, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1999
- Board Certified in Criminal Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2004